Wednesday, September 22, 2010

SEO PPC Consultant In Chennai

I am Tinil Joseph from chennai, India.I am working SEO Analyst in reputed MNC company. I am having rich experience in SEO and PPC campaign management. Iam working as web analyst in Internet Marketing Industry from last 2.5 yrs and successfully completed numbers of SEO projects from all around globe. Iam Having a has special interest in SEO of Travel Websites, Real estate ect.

I Was born in kochin [Kerela]..,I have spent my childhood in many places like Delhi,B'lore,Chennai and Hyd..,have been to many states in india..Becouse of this i speak hindi,tamil,english,Malayalam .......I'm very friendly n caring to my friends.I have lots of friends,but only 3 are close ones.I am open minded and frank to my close ones.I am silient most of the time.

I have done my engineering in computer science from Vel Multitech college(Avadi,Chennai)





No comments:

Post a Comment