Friday, December 31, 2010

My Other Specialties

Well Apart from SEO ,I like Web designing ,Logo designing, bloging .I am not that good in web designing, but i will be guru in the cumming days.

I have made a site for my church www.stpeterschurchavadi.in

I have made a site for Jaico electrical www.jaicoelectrical.com

My Logo !

I Have some interest in making logo .






I am like arrow ...I Keep going ...

My Blog .

I am having a blog www.malayalamp3download.blogspot.com running successfully .
and its coming first for the following keyword.


  1. Malayalam mp3 Download

  2. Play Malayalam mp3

  3. Malayalam mp3download

  4. Play Malayalam mp3 song

The aim of this blog make kerelite people to get some of the rare and beautiful Malayalam music

I have a other blog an educational blog(http://www.friends4friendship.blogspot.com) running very successfully . I am getting a visit about 35oo per months .

Aim - To help all anna university student to get good marks in there exam

No comments:

Post a Comment